DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Last updated: March 2019
Who are we?
Ivno Limited and its group companies (“we”, “our”, “us”, “Ivno”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Ivno, 1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ.
The information we hold about you
- Information from customer onboarding
When your organisation becomes our customer or you/it uses our services, we may collect the following types of information: name, gender, date of birth, government issued ID, address, phone number, email, country of residence, nationality, place of birth, country of birth, and in certain circumstances, we may need to collect your CV, details of any criminal convictions.
- Information from communications
When you contact us or respond to our emails, ‘phone calls or letters, we will receive your contact information and other personal data you provide us with.
- Information submitted through our website
For example, when you sign up to newsletters, marketing communications or events, or request information about our services and provide details such as your name and address, or details we collect about how you use the website.
- Information from social networks
Information from any social network accounts that you share with us, or our social networks that you contribute to.
- Cookie information
How we use your information
We use your personal data for the activities and reasons set out below:
- to verify your identity, and complete know your customer (KYC) due diligence and anti-money laundering (AML) screening checks;
- to provide and support our services to the organisation you represent;
- to issue invoices, resolve fee disputes and other associated billing services;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- to better understand our customers and visitors to our websites, and the way they use and interact with our websites and platforms (the “Sites”) and our services;
- to implement any personal settings you request;
- to enhance security, prevent fraud or market abuse, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks;
- to deliver targeted marketing and service update notices;
- to facilitate events we participate in and communicate with you about those;
- to enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- to protect our business and to enforce and exercise our rights.
Who we share it with
We may share your personal information with:
- Other members of Ivno, and anyone who works for us when they need it to do their job.
- Any organisation which supports any of our services you use, when they need it to offer those services. That includes the service providers who host our Sites, analytical, know your customer and cyber security providers, customer interface providers or other information technology systems or otherwise hold or process your personal data on our behalf, under strict conditions of confidentiality and security.
- Business partners, professional advisors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contracts we enter into.
- Organisations and individuals involved in events that Ivno participates in.
- Companies that do advertising for us (but we won’t share identifiable personal data with third parties for their own direct marketing unless you give us permission, and you can opt out any time).
- Certain authorities that detect and prevent terrorism (including authorities outside the UK if one of your payments is processed through a worldwide payment system).
- Anyone who you give us explicit permission to share it with.
We’ll also share it to comply with the law; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
How long we keep it
We keep your data as long as is necessary for the purposes of our business relationship with you, to perform our contractual obligations to you and for 6 years after that to comply with the law. In some circumstances, like cases of anti-money laundering or fraud, we may keep data longer if we need to and/or the law says we have to.
You have a right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you, or to get a copy of it.
- Make us correct inaccurate data.
- Ask us to delete, ‘block’ or suppress your data, though for legal reasons we might not always be able to do it.
- Object to us using your data for direct marketing and in certain circumstances ‘legitimate interests’, research and statistical reasons.
- Withdraw any consent you’ve previously given us.
To do so, please contact us through the app or by emailing email@example.com.
Where we store your data
We might transfer and store the data we collect from you somewhere outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). People who work for us or our suppliers outside the EEA might also process your data. We may share data with organisations and countries that:
- The European Commission say have adequate data protection.
- We’ve agreed standard data protection clauses with.
How to contact us
If you have any comments or question, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to fix the problem. You can also complain about our processing of your personal data to the relevant data protection authority. In the UK, the relevant data protection authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Changes to this policy
We’ll post any changes we make to our privacy notice on this page and, if they’re significant changes we’ll let you know by email.